November 5, 2012

Vision and scope.

Oops, I forgot about this.

I have been away for some time and I tried to come back and I failed really hard but I'm doing it. This Time, mark my words, loyal reader, I will not give up on this. I am refreshed. I am renewed. I am older and hopefully wiser. I am strong and I can do this. 

I'd say that is my mantra, but that really long. and hard to remember. So, whatevs. You get the point. 

And now, it's up to you, reader, to hold me to it. 

My New Vision

This will be focused on my Photography, always getting better. My oft skewed perspective on the world and faith. My brilliant sense of humor and my varios addictions. Mostly Castle and West Wing. to begin with the wit and the Wing: 

Donna: See, the thing about me, is that mine is a dry wit. And a dry wit, like a fine martini.... 
Larry (or Ed maybe): Uh-oh.
Donna: Yeah, nowhere to go there.

No comments: