April 28, 2008

A Quick Update.

A Quick Update that's already taken longer than planned:

My Aunt Nancy died three weeks ago today.
It's still weird to say that.
It's the last week of classes.
I have a 3-5 page single spaced paper on torture. (due last friday)
I have a 3 page single spaced paper on classism in US. (due wednesday)
Climbing Seneca Rocks with boyfriend on saturday.
Monday is one year anniversary with boy.
I hate my roommate's computer.
Next week is finals. I may or may not survive.
Stephan Colbert is fabulous.
I'm exhausted.
I may be in love with Dr. Botteron.
She rocks!
corn + magic = gasoline
Dr. Botteron's class might be stealing my soul.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update! I hope you're having an amazing time climbing those rocks with B and I want to hear all about it when you get back (or maybe when you're done finals...). I also want to read your papers - they sound really interesting!

In other news, I have FINALLY gotten together your Christmas/birthday/
you're-an-amazing-friend package and it's ready to mail! Sorry it's taken me so long - I knew exactly what I wanted to get you, but had a really difficult time finding it. But...when at first you don't succeed, try try again! :) What address should I mail it to? Since it'll probably take a couple of weeks I guess you won't be at Ship anymore? Let me know...

Lots of love! <3
Amanda